Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Thoughts of a Mad Scientist: Life is Amazing isn't it?

Wow, isn't life grand? You go through life not understanding the secret to happiness until one day, it just hits you. BAM!!!!  You spend all of your days working hard for someone else only to enrich them at the expense of your time. And for what? A pittance?! No more I say! From now on I will work towards that secret to happiness. And that secret is... World Domination. Muahahahahaha!

It's just unfortunate other Mad Scientists like myself figured it out at the same time. I guess I'll just have to create an army to deal with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We're funded

Gamma grunts is officially funded!!! Now we just need to keep up the work and hopefully get an additional 300 people. That would be most ste...